“Top Quality General & Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Miami.”
Design A Smile is a general and cosmetic dental office serving Miami, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Westchester, Flagler, Kendall, Doral and the general area of South Miami. Our General and Cosmetic Dental services are designed to restore and maintain your family’s smile and dental health. If you are looking for an experienced, highly qualified dentist in Miami consider the practice of Dr. Richard Romay.
At the Miami Dental office of Dr. Richard Romay our primary focus is your satisfaction and we will not have you wait for hours to be seen. Choosing the right dentist is a big decision and your dentist’s experience in general and cosmetic dentistry along with a written guarantee is something you should always consider.
Design A Smile in South Miami offer you quality general and cosmetic dentistry services by a qualified and experienced team of dentist and hygienist backed by an industry leading written guarantee.
These are some of the most popular dental services offered at Romay Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Please click on each of the procedures/services listed below for a brief description. For more details please free to contacts us.
We are often asked by some new patients what some dental terms mean. We have compiled a list of our most popular dental services offered at Design A Smile. Click on each name to read a brief description.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.